Ruby Rose Reveals Her Naked Ambition In Maxim Australia (October 2011)


Ruby Rose is a supernova of hotness! She is looking totally very little dead gorgeous in the process! What makes Ruby Rose likewise mad she has to take her habits off? in her first-ever nude shoot, she bares all about her anti-fur crusade – mete wigs are OK.



Ruby Rose Info Box:



BIRTHDAY: March 20, 1986

HOMETOWN: Melbourne, Vic

SAVE THE DATE: “I slip on’t really do dates. I’m not indeed into the whole, ‘Pick you up at seven, dinner at eight’ transaction.’”

RUDE AWAKENING: “If I’m going to depose then I’m going to cozen it properly, so it’s the C-bomb as antidote to me.”

LIKE A TIGER: “I delight in tigers. They’re the most beauteous animal in the world. They’re even-handed mesmerising, and have cool hair, moreover. Plus, I was born in the Year of the Tiger.”

FASHION POLICE: “Guys who drink heaps of sprinkle and calender and wear facemasks and use a hair straightener crotchet me out a bit.”

JUST TWEET IT: Follow Ruby without interrupti~ Twitter – she’s @RubyRose1.



Read again on Maxim.



Ruby Rose 1 Ruby Rose 2 Ruby Rose 3

Ruby Rose 4 Ruby Rose 5 Ruby Rose 6

Ruby Rose 7 Ruby Rose 8 Ruby Rose 9

Ruby Rose 10



Tags: amber lancaster nude louise cliffe nude deborah ann woll nude angie harmon nude elisha cuthbert nude cindy crawford nude karen mcdougal nude rachel nichols nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment